| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boise, Idaho in February is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with sleet, snow or rain now and again. A paltry 27.2mm (1.1in) of water tumbles during an average of 11 days.
- In February the blue above Boise, Idaho is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:52 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:25.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boise, Idaho February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Boise, Idaho, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Boise, Idaho:
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) NNW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) NNW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) NW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) NW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 413.1 kms (256.7 miles) WNW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) W
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 292.7 kms (181.9 miles) SSW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) SSW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 408 kms (253.5 miles) NNE
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) ENE
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) ESE
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) S