| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boise, Idaho in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10.9mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Boise, Idaho are wonderfully radiant with an average of a staggering 12:15 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 1:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 10.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boise, Idaho August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Boise, Idaho, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Boise, Idaho:
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) NNW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) NNW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) NW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) NW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 413.1 kms (256.7 miles) WNW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) W
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 292.7 kms (181.9 miles) SSW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) SSW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 408 kms (253.5 miles) NNE
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) ENE
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) ESE
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) S